Description of position
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as member of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, documentation authoring, user training).
Candidates should have:
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical and critical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP 7 and Drupal 7.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Symphony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Experience with SQL and solid denormalized database design.
- Hands on experience with Chrome DevTools or IE F12.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse) or excellent knowledge of a modern text editor (e.g Sublime, Atom)
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.
EWORX S.A. is a privately held company that was established in Athens in 2001 and has offices both in Athens and Brussels. EWORX offers communication, creative design, web/software development and digital consultancy services leveraging on the convergence of electronic media and the growing need for innovative solutions to organizational and corporate challenges in the digital age. EWORX’s website can be found at http://www.eworx.gr – where an indication of the work undertaken by the company in the last years can be found.
Are you creative, talented, passionate? Do you code or design in your dreams and want to change the world? If yes, then, you should probably try to join the EWORX family.