Vacancy Name: Senior IC Analog Design Engineer
Location City: Athens
Location Country: Greece
Swiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is the global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. Our solutions enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and wirelessly communicate via voice, text or video. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules and software solutions, u-blox is uniquely positioned to allow OEMs to develop innovative solutions that enable mobility quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, u-blox is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.
To support exciting new projects of designing and developing the next generation of highly integrated RF integrated circuits (RFICs) using Cadence tools in deep sub-micron CMOS processes. You will handle extremely complex engineering assignments in collaboration with local and remote RF, HW, System and Test Engineering teams.
- Specify and design of analogue filters both continuous and discrete-time, band-gap, LDO, DAC and ADC circuits
- Integrate these analogue circuits with both RF and digital circuits
- Design of test plans for these circuits both in the lab and at final test
- Complete radio and RF block characterization in the lab
- Substantial experience in analogue IC design
- Expertise in the latest analogue CAD flows for CMOS technologies
- In-depth understanding of analogue circuit design techniques, simulator options and capabilities and IC layout design techniques and verification methodologies
- Experience with analogue circuit blocks such as filters, band-gap, LDO, DAC and ADC circuits
- Knowledge of modelling and design of a broad range of analogue circuits using AMS
- Experience in design for reuse and statistical design techniques
- Experience of carrying out complete radio and analogue block characterization in the lab. Automated test experience an advantage
- Experience over full product life cycle of an analogue IC from initial specification to transfer to production
- You should be a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Degree qualified in Electrical, Electronics or Communications Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Greek (or EU) citizen or holder of a valid Greek work permit
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology. We are looking forward to receiving your application.