Νέες θέσεις εργασίας
QCELL develops innovative scientific instruments with emphasis on Imaging Science and Technology, empowering scholars in the bio-medical and industrial sectors. The company offers a complete ecosystem of advanced imaging systems and devices bundled with proprietary software tools to help discover, identify and quantify entities of interest.
Being at the forefront of our innovation activities, our R&D team in Chania, Crete is expanding and is now seeking a full-time Computer Engineer/Scientist/C++ Software Developer.
Joining a team that's excited to tackle software challenges, you will leverage your algorithmic, C++, and software architecture skills to design, develop and maintain complex, multi-domain applications for image analysis and feature recognition, spectral classification, machine learning and AI. You are expected to closely collaborate with subject matter experts and development support staff throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of professional work experience
- Established experience and proven high performance in C++ programming
- Strong abstraction, algorithmic and software architecture skills
- Expertise with image analysis and feature recognition and machine learning/AI algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases
- Proficient English language skills
- PhD (preferable) or MSc degree
- Experience using other programming languages (pref. JAVA/.NET)
- Strong communication skills, teamwork oriented and open-minded
|Τρόπος επιλογής:||Με συνέντευξη|
|Είδος απασχόλησης:||Πλήρης απασχόληση|
Please send your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org