Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer
At Emphasis Telematics, we provide solutions for the data driven operational intelligence and the performance analysis of business processes based on sensor data. Since 1995, a team of engineering experts has been applying machine-to-machine (M2M), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and mobile technologies to support real-time decision making and optimize business processes in various sectors.
We are seeking for a senior embedded hardware engineer to lead our hardware development team in Athens. The person to cover this position will lead a growing team of professionals for the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of innovative hardware M2M / IIoT systems, interface with other departments and company direction, supervise our production and coordinate the network of our 3rd party hardwareinstallation teams.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- MSc or PhD degree in electronics engineering
- Minimum eight years of proved experience in design of μC based sensor systems
- Experience with the establishment of requirements and the definition of technical specifications
- Experience with the design over ARM architecture and over 8051
- Good knowledge of the semiconductor market
- Sound communication skills and experience in technical documentation
- Experience with R&D projects
- Experience with the following fields: GPS, GPRS/3G, RFID, sensor interface, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Switching Power Supply, data communications
- Experience in designin with European standards EMI, ATEX
- Experience in designing with Altium DXP