Agroknow consists of a unique team of computer engineers, agronomists, food scientists & consultants with 10-year experience around agricultural and food related data. Our vision is to help organisations & businesses around the world to ride the Big Data wave into this big moment of change in the agri-food industry.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our growing project management team in Athens (Greece). As a junior project manager, your core role will be to support and monitor the progress and the implementation of research projects in the field of ICT in Agriculture and Food. This position involves strong interactions and communication with cross-functional teams from research organisations and businesses around the World (e.g. European countries and USA).
- Qualified to at least Degree level in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Experience in monitoring the progress and the implementation of R&D projects (especially those funded by Horizon 2020)
- Experience in writing research and technical reports
- Experience in budget preparation and project’s costs monitoring
- Strong communication skills, cross functionally, across all levels of the organisation
- Effective multitasker and problem solver with a high energy level and strong organisational abilities
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with the preparation of proposals for funding from European Commission and/or other funding sources
- Familiarity with open access policies, data management and data portals
- An excellent work place environment
- An ongoing personal and professional evolvement
- A competitive remuneration package
If you believe you are a good fit for the above, please forward your resume at jobs<στο>agroknow.com.