28/11/2016 – 02/12/2016| 2nd International Entrepreneurship Camp, Chania
Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Innovation on Cross-cultural Business Contexts
Target group : Postgraduate students and 4th and 5th year students from the Technical University of Crete from any School.
Organised by: Nottingham Business School, Career Office of the Technical University of Crete, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Chania.
The 2nd International Entrepreneurship Camp provides you the opportunity to develop your business skills and experience the challenge of shaping a real business opportunity in practice.
The Camp is co-organised with the Nottingham Business School, the Career Office of the Technical University of Crete and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Chania. Over the course of the camp you will have the chance to identify ideas and develop viable business models for a real business need.
Why attend this programme?
• During this International Entrepreneurship Camp you will have the opportunity to meet with other international students and explore in teams the international business environment while experiencing business in a practical format.
• Your team will be assigned an experienced entrepreneur as a mentor who will help you test the feasibility of the business challenge through active research in the proposed market.
• The combination of practical and academic classes from guest lecturers and successful entrepreneurs will enhance your entrepreneurship skillsets and your ability to recognise and pursue business opportunities.
• You will learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur and you can decide if a career as an entrepreneur is right for you.
Lecture topics include:
• Creative Confidence and Facilitation
• Develop new offers and position them in the market
• Internationalisation and entering New Markets
• Performance skills for leaders
• Developing Successful business models
• The art of pitching a business idea to get funding
Admission to International Entrepreneurship Camp
The International Entrepreneurship Camp is targeting Postgraduate students and 4th and 5th year students from the Technical University of Crete from any School.
Admission to the International Entrepreneurship Camp is done on an evaluation priority basis after submitting all the requested admission documents described below:
• Application form. Complete your application at the following link
• Your current CV. Sent your CV to: vasso<στο>career.tuc[dot]gr
Deadline of submissions: 18 November 2016
All the proceedings of the International Camp and the working language will be in English.
Dates & Place
Start Date: Monday 28 November 2016 (Time: 09.30 am)
End Date: Friday 02 December 2016
Place: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Chania, Eleftheriou Venizelou 4,Chania Crete
Certificates of Attendance will be provided
TUC Career Office , Vasiliki Paggeiou 2821037331,37330