Are you an aspiring professional in Engineering?
AEGEAN invites you to join our company and enrich your career!
Aegean is a member of Star Alliance since 2010, proud winner of 9 SKYTRAX World Airline awards as the ‘Best Regional Airline in Europe’. Instrumental in its success since its inception in 1999 has been AEGEAN’s personnel, which consists of highly-driven and skilled professionals, who seek to channel their energy and motivation into the dynamic industry of aviation.
Join our team!
We are looking for young graduates based in Athens, with commitment and enthusiasm, who will distinguish themselves by their values and integrity while contributing to the continuous improvement of our products and services in the areas of Engineering, Planning, Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Logistics, Quality & Safety, Data Analytics, Cost analysis etc.
In what activities will you be involved?
- Planning, coordinating and executing engineering and operational projects
- Data-driven analysis of operational processes in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
- Evaluation of alternatives that improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and their implementation in cooperation with different departments
- Develop, optimize and monitor project budget
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field like Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, or other related degree
- Structured problem-solving
- Innovative thinking and inquiring mindset
- Very good communication skills
- Enjoying working with diverse teams
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
If you wish to be part of Aegean’s vision and to travel with us to the exciting world of aviation, we invite you to apply your CV here: http://www.jobs.net/j/JYEAhaUh?jobdetails=true